Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mommy back to work...:(

I went back to work last night after 6 months off. It was so depressing and of course I was crying before I even left the house! I was able to put Elijah to bed before leaving, but he didn't stay down for long. He & his daddy had a party all night! I don't know how he knew I was gone...but he must have known. Elijah has been sleeping through the night very consistantly since he turned a month old...but last night he decided that was not going to be the case. I won the prize for "most pitiful Mommy back to work." We have had several girls out on maternity leave & so I've been told...I was in the worst shape upon entering the unit for work! Gotta love it!!! After getting my assignment for the night which included (2) 3 pound babies...I was quickly snapped into reality & had to pull it all together to take care of them!!! Prayfully Sunday night will be better!

No comments: