Elijah & I went to Deville while Brent was in Missouri. We all went to church will Mom & Dad...when I say all of us, it was Me & Elijah, Melynn, Matthew, & Ava, and Mom & Dad. WILD!!! Ava & Matthew were both asking for PawPaw while PawPaw was in the choir singing. I kept Elijah up all morning so that he would sleep during church service...uhh WRONG! He decided to look around & get hungry! Good thing I had planned ahead & brought a bottle. Oh, the bottle...well, Elijah's diaper bag got turned over during the process of Matthew & Ava changing laps & about an ounce of Elijah's bottle was in the cap. No problem, we'll just flip the cap over & pour the milk back into the bottle. No...the cap has two small holes in the top! Nannie (Melynn) got up and went out to take care of the bottle situation...she was the only one with free hands at that moment. Thank you, Nannie! O.K...now I can settle Elijah with a "snack" to get us through the rest of church. HA! Elijah hasn't pooped in two days & he decided to make church his moment to do that...or so I thought. As soon as I gave Elijah the bottle he started making music in his diaper...for fear that he was going to stink the pew in front of us out & make really loud music, like he usually does when he fills a diaper...I got up and left out with him. We finished the bottle in the back foyer & I was able to continue to listen to the sermon. A little while after our exit from church...here comes Melynn with Ava! Oh, the morning! As I sit here writing this, I'm laughing! What did I do just a few short weeks ago without Elijah in my world? What did Melynn do just three years ago before children came into her world? Motherhood is a wonderful thing...it gives us great moments like these to write about! These are a few pictures of Elijah in his church outfit.


This smile melts my heart! I love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment