Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Baby is 2 Months Old!

Wow! I'm overwhelmed at how fast time flies! Elijah is such a joy! Each day brings new facial expressions, new sounds, new fat rolls...ok, you get my point. He's got so much personality & attitude! I love it! The attitude kicks in when he is nursing. He gets mad when the milk doesn't come fast enough. Elijah is now sleeping through the night consistantly. We start our night routine between 7:30 & 8. Elijah is usually down for the night by 9 or 9:30 p.m. and sleeps until 6 or 7 a.m. We are so blessed! We still aren't venturing out of the house much. I'm so paranoid about him getting sick with this cold weather & RSV/Flu season upon us. We have made a couple of short shopping trips together & he has done wonderful. We return to see Dr. Rosales next Thursday for our 2 month check up. I'll post our big boy's weight after that visit...anyone wanna take a guess at his weight? I'm guessing 13 lbs 2 oz. He's getting to be such a chunky monkey! We went out for just a few minutes today to snap some pictures in the sunshine. I've posted 2 of them below.

No comments: